Children learn new things every day. As two-year-olds begin to discover and express their independence, Giggles guides them into a world of learning, sharing, and exploring.
Our teachers will engage your child’s young mind and infuse them with the early learning fundamentals they’ll need as they continue on to preschool.
Everything we do is designed to prepare your child for preschool education.
- Encouragement and support that builds your child’s self-confidence and self-help skills
- Opportunities for your child to express him or herself creatively through music, arts, dance and drama
- A classroom environment that focuses on building your child’s cognitive, emotional, social, and physical skills
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that help your child master important learning concepts
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed
- Engaging small and large-group experiences